CALL FOR PAPERS
The Georgia Journal of College Student Affairs, an online, peer-reviewed, yearly publication, invites submission of manuscripts for the 2017 edition. The theme for the 2017 issue is:
“Best Practices and Research in Practice”
- Submission of manuscripts will be accepted from April 1 through September 1, 2016. The author(s) will be notified in approximately 4-6 weeks of the acceptance results.
- Submissions may be a minimum of 1,500 words in length. The length of manuscripts is limited to a maximum of 5000 words in length because the editors are committed to increasing the accessibility of the journal to a wide range of authors. Please consult the editors for manuscripts that have less than 1,500 words or more than 5000 words.
- Manuscripts must adhere to the American Psychological Association (APA) (6th edition) format.
- Spacing and Fonts: Double-spaced, including references, consistently applied throughout the manuscript. Times New Roman with 12 point throughout.
- Submissions must include a 75-100 word abstract.
- Submissions are to be in Microsoft Word or a Word-compatible word-processing program and electronically submitted to: Dr. Lauren Lunk, Editor at email@example.com
- The author(s) name(s) must not appear on the manuscript to facilitate a blind peer review by the editorial board.
- Submissions must include a separate cover page containing the author’(s) name(s), professional title, highest degree, institutional affiliation, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number.
- The cover page or an email should include a sentence by the author(s) authorizing permission to publish the manuscript.
- No manuscript will be considered that has been published in another publication.
- No compensation is made for articles published in the Journal.
- For questions, contact Dr. Lauren Lunk, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org.